In a Nutshell
– a single vineyard parcel from Isla Maipo Valley
– at 946 metres above the sea this vineyard an extreme example of Cab Sauv in Alto Maipo Andes
– Round stones in alluvial soils combined with altitude make for a fresh wine with restrained fine almost creamy tannins.
Vivid ruby. Sexy, highly perfumed bouquet of fresh red berries, cherry pit, potpourri with hints of black pepper adding complexity. Spicy and expansive in the mouth, offering lively cherry and raspberry flavors and intense floral character. Silky tannins add grip and shape to the long, sappy finish. This wine received no new oak.
- VarietalCabernet Sauvignon
- VintageSince 2018
- D.OMaule Valley
- Bottles filled8 000 approx.
- CATEGORY Parcels